Our Mortuary & Cemetery
A soaring stateliness, Old Mission has become a familiar landmark in the greater Wichita area.
We're a full-service funeral home on the grounds of a 78-acre cemetery located across from Wichita State University. Personalizing every service is how our staff can offer a variety of funeral, cremation and burial options for every circumstance and financial consideration.
Old Mission Wichita Park features a beautiful mausoleum built with Bedford limestone and Vermont marble designed by banker George A. Saxton in 1918. To compliment the cemetery, Old Mission Mortuary was added in the 1970s to better accommodate our families. We also have our own crematory on site; operated by our own certified crematory operators.
Everything about our entire facility is planned with the thought of providing convenience, comfort and a place of quiet dignity.